CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, August 25, 2003

oh.. today, during recess.. i went to the principal's office to get my 7210 back. then he asked me to sit down.. and have a chat with him. what the hell? then dr loh was asking why my church/family didnt contact him at all? and he was saying that they just chucked me at bmss and leave me alone?! then.. came the big question. he said from what he sees, i have certain issues in my life that im unsure off and that im not willing to come clean with. and he didnt really know what to say.. so i was like.. "dr loh, is it my sexuality you're talking about? im certainly very sure of my sexuality. and no, im not a lesbian. i do not fancy girls." he was a little shocked cos he didnt really expect such an honest answer from me i think. and he said some comments about me wearing err, boyish? HA. wait till my mom hears that. boyish and me? thats like totally off. cos even if im wearing sneakers with jeans.. my tee will always be a fitted tee.. not a hugeee tee or something? and also he commented about me wearing sports bra to school. like what the fuck? am i supposed to wear some fucking padded shit bra that everyone else is wearing? eww. then he was asking whether i have a boyfriend.. and i was like .. no. then he asked why not.. is it because i have feelings towards girls.. totally out of point? so is it true that everyone who is un-attached now have inclined feelings, and i mean the lovey dovey feelings to people of the same sex? no logic.

im not a lesbian larh. wahlao. i was actually quite insulted by my principal. i mean he judged that im a lesbian from my outer appearance.. like.. err? ugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home